Thursday, January 31, 2008

12WX + 6D


My tabletPC has passed on. Now it runs with other tabletPCs on a special farm.

I splurged to replace it with a little Cintiq and a 6D Art Pen. This was done with an oil flat in painter. So cool to just rotate your pen to get the angle you want. I've only spent about an hour in total with the setup so far. I'm looking forward to more experiments.

I was very disappointed that in PS, the cursor doesn't rotate w the pen like painter. So you don't know exactly what you're going to get until you put it down.

4 comments:

Jackson Dryden said...

Awesome stuff Mark! Congrats on your book. How are you liking the new cintiq? Did you get it from a store or online?

Erica said...

Your works have left me breathless. They're simply AWESOME!!!
Givin' you my sincere compliments!

(I'm lovin' your Rasputin!)



ps: I'm postin' the link of my blog. It's simple but if you want, have a look...

Frankie Stellato said...

Hey Mark, this test looks awesome! The 6D pen is that the thick one? I just got my 12wx last night and it blows my clothes off! Enjoy!

Simson said...

yeah,whats your opinion about 12wx?I want buy this stuff,but i am undecided....